- 08/01/2018 at 12:50 #14199
I need a new one for T12!
It is the timber element that has been broken and I wonder if anyone know of an original for sale or going spare?
If not has anyone got any pearls of wisdom on remaking the timber element please?
- 09/01/2018 at 09:08 #14206Fairey MaryParticipant
From memory Ian Pollard had a spare for a 26, will that still fit?
- 09/01/2018 at 14:01 #14208
Quite possibly, how does one contact Ian?
- 09/01/2018 at 21:39 #14211Nick PhillipsParticipant
The best way to contact him would be to use his details published in the Yearbook.
You can email him by using the ‘Website User List’ on the Home Page. If you select this link (right hand side) it will show the user lists and Ian is in the Members column. There is a ‘Send Email’ option against his name.
(By the way, these user lists are only available to AOA Members)
- 09/02/2018 at 12:21 #14794
No news from Ian, time to start researching copper rivets and laminating one up!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.