Work was started in early 2019, in a boat shed. The Faryman engine has been got running and the soft wood scraped from the decks. Also available is a large quantity of epoxy and top quality varnish.
Contact Nick (webmaster) in the first instance, using the website contact form. Nick will forward your interest to the owner.
PLEASE NOTE – THE PHOTOS ON THIS PAGE ARE FROM A 2018 ADVERT. We are seeking some more recent ones.
Amber Ellen has had some interesting modifications through the years including raised tubular toe rails and wheel steering.
- raised toe rails and handrails in stainless tube
- anchor winch on the foredeck
- windows in the deck for the main cabin
- Single lever engine controls
- Aluminium mast and stainless rigging in excellent condition new about 10-15 years ago
- Halyards led aft to winches
- adjustable headsail sheet lead tracks
- raised mast-heel for additional clearance
- Wooden spinnaker pole
Trailer with Docking arms
This will need some refurbishment