Asking Price £9,350 Currently Lying Under Cover a Few Mins From J17 M6
- Part 1 registered, Gambol is on the National Small Boat Register Database No 2155
- 3/4 Rig
- Yanamr 2GM20FC with Brand new 2014 PRM 150 hydraulic gearbox
- Doyle 2006 Mast head Code Zero Furling Sail with Bartels Furler.
- £1,500 upgrade to original 4 wheel braked painted steel trailer in 2006 by Mersea C & L Trailers Ltd. Since then – 2 x spare wheels mounted on brackets on the trailer, New set of sealed bearings approx two years ago, New gas strut in hitch 2013,New stainless brake cables 2013, Brake shoes replaced 2013, wheel buddy hub greasers & Fresh water hub flushing kit.
- 230v shore power with distribution MCB board
- Sterling Pro Charge 20 amp battery charger 2008
- Sterling Power Pro power quasi sine wave 600w inverter
- Ratheon ST40 bidata depth & log (with bronze through hull transducer & log)
- Standard Horizon VM-3500E DSC VHF with cockpit speaker & remote cockpit second station MIC allowing full remote operation including PA & fog signals. Loud speaker with temporary mount on the spinnaker pole mast ring for operation of PA & fog signals.
- Taylors 029 paraffin cooker with two burners & warming oven plus assorted spares.
- Lavac seawater WC
- Navico TP1800 Tillerpilot
- Mini Tri Lens radar reflector
- Antifouled (blue) & boot (red) topping 2014 & not launched
- Cabin top and transom varnished 2014
I have receipts on file for £16,000 in my ownership not including the cost of the pre-used engine (& given I am not very good at keeping receipts it’s going to be North of this figure).
It would also be fair to say that the best materials have been used in the on-going maintenance of Gambol, West epoxy, International paints & varnish & silicon bronze fastenings etc
NB. Photos whilst these don’t form part of the inventory, there are over 50 photos on the Fairey Atalanta website http://atalantaowners.ning.com/photo search A17. There are also over 150 on Flickr – search for A17 Gambol.