A65 Joann is for sale. A special Atalanta, Joann has a Titania coachroof ‘blister’ over the main cabin providing increased headroom there.
She also has a standard Atalanta blister fitted to the aft-deck which greatly increases the space in the aft cabin and provides comfortable sitting headroom.
Joann is masthead rigged and well equipped. Unused for a few years she is in need of some tlc. She has been well kept in dry storage..
Lying in Suffolk. Please contact Hal for details by emailing him here.
- Hydraulic lifting gear on the keels
- Four wheel trailer with built in lifting gantry to access the hull and keels
- Sliding chart table opposite galley
- Anchor locker and shelf above
- Lockers port and starboard, warp stowage between
- Main cabin
- Two lights, clock and barometer set
- To port – lockers with sliding doors
- To starboard – table stowage, shelves and cave locker
- Catalytic heater
- Galley, heads and and nav station
- To port
- Neptune 2000 SS two burner & grill in gimbals
- Fire extinguisher and blanket
- Hinged sink with foot pumped water
- Electric cool box
- To starboard
- Simpson Lawrence toilet
- Sliding chart table
- To port
- Vented gas lockers port and starboard
- Removable cockpit table
- Cockpit cover
- Aft cabin
- Two berths with infill to make large double
- Catalytic heater
- Fire extinguisher
- Mechanical Systems
- Beta Marine 13.5hp diesel (1999) freshwater cooled
- Fuel header tank with pump from main tank
- 3 bladed propeller and prop (2005)
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine space
- Manual and four electric bilge pumps
- Twin 75ah batteries
- Electro-hydraulic pump for keels
- Spars and Sails
- Masthead rig with wooden spars
- Plastimo 609 headsail roller reefing
- All lines accessible from cockpit
- North Sea Mainsail and cover (2005)
- North Sea mitre-cut furling genoa (2006) and sock
- Spinnaker (old) and pole stored on lifelines
- Lifting mainsheet travelled in stainless steel
- Deck equipment
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and lifelines
- 25lb CQR with 5m chain plus warp
- Warps and fenders
- Horseshoe lifebelt & light
- Original mahogany boarding ladder
(Click on any photo to start a slideshow including them all)
These photos were taken in 2017. The boat has been under cover since then. Please contact the seller for further photos or to view.
3 thoughts on “A65 Joann For Sale – £4000 incl. unique trailer SOLD”
Please keep trying. Hal, the owner, has turned his business in London over to collecting funds for and making PPE equipment and has been too busy/unable to get to Suffolk where the boat is.
I understand that his intention is to focus on the boat sale once people can travel again (and stay overnight).
Thanks Nick, its not a priority at this time for sure! Weather and enthusiasm getting the better of me!
Hiya, i tried emailing but got no response. Still interested though if anyone has a personal contact 🙂