- She has a sound Interior with sink, cooker and almost new sea toilet.
- She sleeps 4 in two separate cabins.
- Her keels and rudder move smoothly.
- Alloy 3/4 rig
- 2 sets of sails (hanked jib) plus spinnaker
- Brit Sprite 2 cylinder engine, which requires a service.
- Stingray depth sounder in the rear cabin.
- A bracket on the stern supports a 50 HP Mariner engine
Sea Major has been laid up in Bangor for some time, under a robust tarpaulin. She now needs rubbing down, undercoat, paint/ varnish, but is sound.
She is for sale, including her trailer and all sails and spares.
The photograph of the Jaguar and trailer is Sea Major on the way to the Mediterranean in the 1960s!
With a concerted spring refit, Sea Major could once again be collecting admiring gazes on the water this summer!
Contact details mjmmanton at yahoo.co.uk
‘Click’ on a photo for a slideshow.