It’s been a busy few years so Zambra has had to take a bit of a backward step but this year, finally, I’ve managed to get her going forwards again. Thought I ought to drop in a pic. I was hopeful of getting her in the water again this autumn but I am probably just aiming for spring now. The engine’s back in, re wired and re plumbed. And the rudder is back together, cabled and greased. All the deck hardware is back in place. I’ve got new rigging ordered and am working through the painting jobs. Even got my bow roller re galvanised.
On the list now – new bunk cushions, varnishing (lots!), painting inside, house electrics, battery installation, mast aerial, new sea toilet
Surely by next year….