Scroll down to start a new Topic.

The Forum is for general discussions. If you are posting about a particular boat please consider using the Boat Blog post to add to the story on her page.

Use the 'Subscribe' link on the next line to receive notifications of new Topics and Replies.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Trevor Thompson
      Participant

As usual at this time of the year I am looking forward to receiving your articles for next years Bulletin.

Dont forget that I also want photographs, for the front cover, and for next years calendar.

Usual reminder that there are awards for the articles, technical and “logs”, as well as a prize for the front cover photograph.

The only issue is the deadline. I really want articles and photos to have arrived by the 1st of November. If you really REALLY cant make it by then I can just cope with a few coming in up to a month after that. If we can stick to the early November deadline then it helps to get everything printed and posted ahead of the Christmas holidays. I am sure you would all prefer to have it to read over the Christmas holidays!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.