- 07/09/2014 at 20:57 #10524
It is that time of year yet again!
Please send me your articles for the next bulletin by the First of November 2014.
- Technical articles wanted
- Cruising articles wanted
- Front cover photos wanted
Thanks in anticipation
Hon Bulletin Editor
- 15/09/2014 at 10:03 #10525Chris GreenParticipant
Hi Trevor. Will try to put something together for the KP work to date. Do you have any format requirements (pdf or Word), word count etc? Cheers, Chris
- 15/09/2014 at 11:39 #10526
Word for preference. Photos seperately as jpeg files rather than incorporated into the text please.
Otherwise you have a free hand!
- 15/09/2014 at 11:49 #10527Chris GreenParticipant
- 24/10/2014 at 09:02 #10528
- 24/10/2014 at 09:20 #10529
Thanks for the article.
I dont want to put the email adrress on the website for everyone to read. My contact details including email are in the yearbook.
- 24/10/2014 at 10:26 #10530
- 25/11/2014 at 08:38 #10531
Have discovered that there is a ‘TID’ tug, the Brent, further up the Blackwater at The Hythe Qyay at Maldon !
If you can fit it in ?
- 26/11/2014 at 08:54 #10532
Havn’t got room to fit the tug in. However if it is just a photo to add – then yes
- 26/11/2014 at 17:11 #10533
only meant as a mention. It is a bit rough !
- 27/11/2014 at 11:40 #10534
Will add the information!
- 27/11/2014 at 12:55 #10535
going to Maldon on ‘hairdressing run’ mum in law, not mine. Will take some and send anyway.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.