• Creator
    Topic
    Trevor Thompson
    Participant

I have produced a calendar using photographs which illustrate the latest AOA Bulletin. There is a seperate page for each month, and a different photo on each page. A sample page is attached to this post as a downladable PDF file. Have a look at it.

I have asked the printer to provide us with a price to print these out as an A4 booklet, stapled and with a hole in the middle of the stapled side from which to hang it.

Initial approaches to the committee seem to show interest in buying copies of the calendar.

I dont know how much it will be yet – but perhaps we could assume about £5.00. How many members would be interested in one(or more) copies assuming it would be ready early in January?

Either reply to this posting or message me privately.

Trevor

discussions/129-sample.pdf

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Fairey Mary
      Participant

Count me in for one copy 2 if Mary features.  🙂

Trevor Thompson
      Participant

Mary does not feature unfortunately. All the photos are from the latest Bulletin which has hot yet been printed!  Does that mean you don’t want one?

Trevor

Fairey Mary
      Participant

Put me down for two copies.  Not having Mary featured will teach me for working too hard and not playing, or at least writing an article, this year 😉

Timothy Mallette
      Participant

I’ll purchase two.  One for me and one for a gift.  It’ll be a good conversation piece.

David Phillips
      Participant

Count me in please Trevor

Trevor Thompson
      Participant

OK everyone in the replies above has been noted. I will let you all know how much they will be as soon as the printer lets me know.

Trevor

Trevor Thompson
      Participant

There are only 5 copies of the calendar left.  They are £5 each. Anyone wanting a copy should let me know soon. Any left over will be at the AGM – and I am sure there will be none left after that!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.