Scroll down to start a new Topic.

The Forum is for general discussions. If you are posting about a particular boat please consider using the Boat Blog post to add to the story on her page.

Use the 'Subscribe' link on the next line to receive notifications of new Topics and Replies.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Robbie Cormie
      Participant

Hi All,

Does anyone have some hints and top tips regarding removing the keel plates for restoration? Are there any procedures or things I need to avoid. Hope you are all enjoying the bank holiday. Cheers.

Dominic Dobson
      Participant

Robbie do you have a copy of the keel manual that Trevor updated a couple of years ago this will tell you all you need to know about keel? Unfortunately if you havent Trevor is currently away. Give me a ring if you need advise my mobiles in the year book or PM me.

Dom

Trevor Thompson
      Participant

Dinah is now back at home and if you want a copy of the keel manual we aught to be able to organise it. It is really a printed booklet – but it is also available as a PDF – however it might be a bit big to send as an attachment. We could try if you want. Consult the Hon Sec about payment, and we can take it from there.

Robbie Cormie
      Participant

Hi Trevor.

Thanks for the info on the technical document. Dom has given me a copy and I will of course send John the fee payable. All I need now is  the wife to give me an hour or so piece and quiet to study it. Cheers.

murray reid
      Participant

Hello Rob

How did you get on removing the keel plates?

Murray

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.