- 04/05/2014 at 10:42 #10156Robbie CormieParticipant
Does anyone have some hints and top tips regarding removing the keel plates for restoration? Are there any procedures or things I need to avoid. Hope you are all enjoying the bank holiday. Cheers.
- 04/05/2014 at 16:36 #10157Dominic DobsonParticipant
Robbie do you have a copy of the keel manual that Trevor updated a couple of years ago this will tell you all you need to know about keel? Unfortunately if you havent Trevor is currently away. Give me a ring if you need advise my mobiles in the year book or PM me.
- 09/05/2014 at 16:12 #10158Trevor ThompsonParticipant
Dinah is now back at home and if you want a copy of the keel manual we aught to be able to organise it. It is really a printed booklet – but it is also available as a PDF – however it might be a bit big to send as an attachment. We could try if you want. Consult the Hon Sec about payment, and we can take it from there.
- 09/05/2014 at 22:04 #10159Robbie CormieParticipant
Thanks for the info on the technical document. Dom has given me a copy and I will of course send John the fee payable. All I need now is the wife to give me an hour or so piece and quiet to study it. Cheers.
- 19/06/2014 at 18:02 #10160murray reidParticipant
How did you get on removing the keel plates?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.