- 22/09/2014 at 17:33 #10218Fairey MaryParticipant
How long are the bits of wood that block the keelbox when the keels are down. Mine may have been shortened to cut some rot off in the past.
What is the best replacement material.
- 22/09/2014 at 19:17 #10219colin twyfordParticipant
If you make contact with Jane owner of A183, details in the register, she has taken out the boards but still has them and would be happy to talk to you.
- 23/09/2014 at 22:23 #10220colin twyfordParticipant
Have you called Jane yet? Colin A95
- 24/09/2014 at 12:43 #10221Fairey MaryParticipant
Not had a chance. Email is easier as I am in Sardinia. Sitting out a patch of rain.
- 19/10/2014 at 19:27 #10222Trevor ThompsonParticipant
The drawing calls for Mahogany, but I am sure that you can substitute another hardwood, which might be easier to get locally. The sealing board is shown on drawing C24824. It should be 4 ft 2 5/8 inches long.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.