• Creator
    Topic
    Dominic Dobson
    Participant

Perhaps its time to start looking at next season and what activities people have planned so that we could possibly meet up if boats happen to be in the same area.

I plan to take A90 Mourne Goblin down to the Fal for 3 weeks the leave is booked at work 28thJuly – 18th Aug first 2 weeks will be spent with extended family and friends who are staying in various cottages and campsites in the area. The final week which coincides with Fal week I intend to do some more “serious” sailing so may be a good time to have a get together if there are any south coast boats (or others that wish to trail to the area) that fancy it. I would envisage a relaxed time table with no set agenda more a we intend to be in such and such tonight if you want to come along I dont intend living in each others pockets with every boat having to stick to set itinery.

Let me know if you fancy it

Dom

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

Great idea, I’d love to come, with or without Taka Maru. Never been to Falmouth, time I did.

Cheers, John

Dominic Dobson
      Participant

Would be good to see you unfortunately cannot offer you berth as boats already fully crewed

John Ingleby said:

Great idea, I’d love to come, with or without Taka Maru. Never been to Falmouth, time I did.

Cheers, John

Dominic Dobson
      Participant

launch and recovery booked just need some decent weather and to complete the winter maintenance

Dominic Dobson
      Participant

Launching from Falmouth Marina Sun 28th July then have a mooring at St Mawes until 11th Aug during which time we’ll day sail hopefully to beach if the weathers good. Final week will be more moving around depending on weather may be up the coast or if weather not so good then around Fal and Helford let me know if you fancy meeting up

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.