- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by .
CLUBS & ASSOCIATIONS TICKET OFFER
PROMOTIONAL CODE: JG1
.WEBSITE BOOKING: http://www.southamptonboatshow.com
TELEPHONE BOOKING: 0844 776 7766
Terms and conditions below:
Tickets are valid ANY DAY including Preview Day on Friday 16th September.
Tickets can be booked up to MIDDAY on the FINAL DAY of the show – Sunday 25th September.
Youngsters 15 years or under go free (up to two per accompanying adult) provided tickets for them are requested when ordering adult tickets.
A single transaction fee of £1.95 applies whether ordering one or any greater number of tickets.
GROUP ORDERS of 10 or more tickets (at the same £11.00 price) can now be ordered by telephone OR via the website using the JG1 Code.
Tickets can be printed at home, delivered by post, or collected at the Show. Because tickets ordered via postal delivery could take up to 7 days to arrive, those purchased at short notice can be collected on arrival from the advance ticket box office at the Show entrance. The most expedient option, for those ordering tickets over the Internet, is to use the website’s ‘Print at Home’ facility.
When booking you will be asked to select the day you expect to visit. This is merely to help the organiser predict visitor numbers for logistical purposes. The tickets you receive will be valid for ANY single day including Preview Day.
WEBSITE STEP–BY–STEP BOOKING PROCEDURE
- Click on ‘BUY TICKETS’ at top/right of homepage.
- Enter & submit Promotional Code JG1 which brings up a page with the days of the show listed.
- Clicking on the anticipated day of your visit (see note above) brings up the ticket ordering sequence which is straightforward to follow.
Telephone booking calls are charged at 5p per minute from a BT landline. Charges from other suppliers may vary. Offer cannot be used in association with any other offer. Standard terms are available on the Southampton Boat Show website/Visiting/Terms-and-Conditions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.