Tagged: 

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by AOA.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Dominic Dobson
    Participant

Karen and I have booked accommodation who else plans on going

Dom

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Nick Phillips
      Participant

Hi Dom.

Excellent news – it will be great to catch up with you both.
      [aoa_restrictCurrent situation is Mike & Sheila, Richard & Julia (I think), Bernard, Joe & Michelle. Oh, and me. Most B&B-ing in Bowness but I am camping and I think Richard too.
      Others (including Trevor and Dinah, John of F53) have  expressed interest but awaiting confirmations…..  Hoping also to attract a few more from Southern Scotland / North England.

Cheers
      Nick

Mike Dixon
      Participant

Be great to see you both.  Nick’s given  the current list of names.  Only addition I have is a positive response from Bill K in Fife.  So it’s beginning to look like it’s all coming together!

Mike

AOA
      Keymaster

Hi everyone.
      As with so much in life just now, Wild on Windemere has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 outbreak. See Mike’s post on the home page.
      We very much hope (with little confidence) that we may be able to run our other events later in the year but the risks are too high too contemplate visiting Windemere in May.

I hope that everyone is coping with the extreme circumstance in which we all find ourselves.
      Keep safe!
      Cheers
      Nick

…. embryonic thought, what about a virtual cruise in company later instead …..

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.