Scroll down to start a new Topic.

The Forum is for general discussions. If you are posting about a particular boat please consider using the Boat Blog post to add to the story on her page.

Use the 'Subscribe' link on the next line to receive notifications of new Topics and Replies.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Fairey Mary
      Participant

http://www.syharbour.co.uk/index.php/news-events/567-entries-open-for-classic-regatta-2018

I don’t know where the racing will be I guess it will depend on the wind direction.  But I have a plan to head out Saturday afternoon to anchor up near the action and have a few beers.  If anybody is in the area and wants to catch up in the evening I think they have a meal in the light ship.  Details are on the SYH website.

Nick Phillips
      Participant

What a brilliant idea. I would love to join you but I have already got commitments on the Sunday.  Sounds perfect – The Orwell, a collection of classic and modern yachts, a well-found Atalanta and a fridge full of beer. [Yes folks, Atalanta Mary includes a fridge!]

Drop us some pics of the event. Not just the racing, the beer as well…..

Richard James
      Keymaster

I will see you there Alistair. We need to do a fair bit of maintenance on Colchide and meet some people at and around SYH about the AOA60 event planned for 24-31 August 2018, full details of which should be on this website by 1 July 2018.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.